A key role at Litium, helping Litium build our brand in our online and offline presence.
Provide value to our target group. Create a common thread through our communication all channels.
We think you are a person that is interested in understanding the needs of content from e-commerce and digital commerce customers. You love writing engaging texts, tweak copy and are interested in customer behavior. Ability to write pedagogically so people understand what we want to convey.
We work with inbound marketing and work in Hubspot as a marketing automation system.
We are a small team that love working together. You will work in close alignment with our Hubspot specialist, our digital marketing manager and our lead progressing team for input on customer insights. However, it is important to say that you also must have the ability to run your work on your own.You have to like to get things done quickly, and be quick in both thought and action.
Litium is a growth company within an exciting industry that is developing all the time. It is therefore important that you enjoy a high pace and that you like to plan, structure, and deliver on your own goals and objectives.
•In close collaboration with CMO, create content strategy for Litium. After that, it is your responsibility to implement the strategy based on specific goals and objectives.
• Responsible for our social channels, both to create content, publish and optimize. Write engaging and original blog posts, e-mails and social media posts to our target audiences.
• Lead the development of our regular guides to educate and inspire our target group in digital e-commerce.
• Proactively research trends related to our field and incorporate that into your writing.
• Contribute to the work with our annual report and Scandinavian B2B commerce report.
• Integrate keyword research and SEO into our content strategy.
• Measure and optimize our key KPIs for content.
• Handling translations and working with translation agency.
• Good at planning, structure and deliver.
• Excellent writer, passionate about creating high-quality and engaging content.
• Customer orientation is key, understanding of content marketing communication and always have the recipient in mind.
• Understand the importance of acting quickly when needed in all our communication. Always one step ahead.
• Experience in SEO.
• Accurate and deliver as agreed on time.
• Experience in e-commerce or digital commerce is a plus (but not a must).
• Native Swedish and very good in English (native in English preferred).
• Experience working with Video format.
• Basic technical knowledge of, MC Office, CMS, Hubspot, Photoshop etc.
The e-commerce industry is growing at record pace and the interest in Litium’s platform is strongly increasing. Do you want to join Litium on the journey on developing a successful company in a rapidly changing, expansive industry? Apply now. Selections are made on an ongoing basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
We want you to send in both your CV and personal letter with a motivation why you are right for this assignment.
We are a reputable employer with collective agreements, good benefits and a workplace that cares about its employees. We hope you become one of us and help to make a difference both for our customers and to collaborate with fantastic colleagues!