Sales Manager - Oslo, Norway
Sales Manager – Oslo, Norway
Litium is a fast growing product company, born in Sweden and expanding throughout the Nordics. Our mission is to make digital commerce available to all and challenging them to success. We do this by providing a smarter and more flexible platform for e-commerce that helps our customers grow.
We are looking for a senior Sales Manager with a hunter profile to strengthen our Commercial team and growth in Norway. You will be working closely with the Sales Director to drive local strategy and ensure that Litium becomes available for even more consumers.
Who you are
Litium is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced working environment. You will play an important role in taking Litium to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. At Litium we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are an ambitious person with significant drive to build up new things, going above and beyond.
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset, achieving results independently and with others.
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast paced international working environments
- You are persistent in understanding the customers’ needs and understand the digital commerce landscape
- You are a great communicator who loves to deal with customers and partners personally and become their strategic advisor
- You are a team player contributing to the success of others
- Fluent Norwegian in both speech and writing is a requirement
- Experience from the Norwegian market is also important
It goes without saying that to achieve excellent results you have B2B Sales, Partner Management, or Business Development experience in digital commerce / e-commerce as well as a relevant academic degree. Experience from a high-growth tech company will help you to navigate the internal landscape in Litium but is not a must if you are a born networker and a quick learner. Regardless, you possess a winner mentality and can turn leads into successful deals.
What you will do
- Play a key role in taking Litium to the next level on the Norwegian market
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Build, manage and develop collaborations with our Norwegian Solution Partners
- Challenge our customers to become even more successful
- Strengthening the Litium brand and offering in Norway.
With Litiums commercial team you will work in a dynamic growth team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy. We are after finding great talent and want to get to know you better and see what you vision as your next challenge before we go into details.
You should be inclined to travel on a weekly basis.
How to apply
Do you want to join Litium on the journey to developing a successful company in a rapidly changing, expansive industry? Apply now. Selections are made on an ongoing basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Chief Commercial Officer/acting CEO Peder Holmberg, +46 708 55 45 11 or email@example.com.